8 Top Places to go in Morocco in 2020 – Marrakech AroundOctober 6, 2019
Before traveling to Morocco, travelers may want to knowApril 4, 2023
After a long time working, everybody deserves some time to relax and enjoy. Vacations are the perfect time to Hire a Car From Marrakech; either you are a regular traveller or just on time off. Plenty options are now to enjoy a good time, beach and sun, snow and cold, both attractive. In this case, we’ll be going a little to North Africa, in Morocco, it offers a large number of attractive places and activities to enjoy with family, partner, friends or just alone if you are those persons who like beach and sun, this is your place. Morocco is an independent country situated at Africa’s north with large coasts at the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, It is separated from the European continent by Gibraltar narrow, so it’s proximity with Europe makes it a warm destiny in winter. In here we’ll show 8 places to go to Morocco to see by hiring car
I want to travel to Morocco, Which places to go to?
- Fes: Fes or Fez, is Morocco’s one of the largest cities inside the country, with a population of about 150.000 habitants. Tourists usually go to walk at Fes el Bali medina, where goods are transported by handcarts and donkeys. Traditional houses and courtyards ornamented with mosaic decorate the environment accompanied by an awesome gastronomy. Rent a Car To discover Fez
- Merzouga: Located at the southeastern of Morocco, its main attraction remains in its proximity to Erg Chebbi sand dunes, made by winds that reach up to 150 meters. These deep reddish-orange dunes can be ridden on a camel, Most, tour operators have their Berber tents set up, food will be cooked there, and maybe some music playing and enjoys the sand dunes under millions of stars. Explore this place by your Hire Car
- Marrakech: One of the country’s imperial cities is sometimes called the Red City because of its sandstone buildings. During the 1960s, some celebrities visited the city like: The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Yves Saint Laurent. Marrakech is today one of Africa’s most trendy tourist destinations. Its attractive includes: visiting Jardin Majorelle a botanical garden mixing art deco and sipping a mint tea at a traditional tea house, this and many other attractions can be enjoyed. Car rental in Red city Marrakech
- Essaouira: At Morocco’s Atlantic coastline, is one of most popular beach destinations. Kitesurfing and windsurfing are one of its main attractions for visitors. White houses sporting cobalt blue shutters that gives a scenic backdrop.
- Chefchaouen: Its well called the blue city because it’s filled with buildings in various shades of blue, shoppers usually can find Moroccan handicrafts, woven blankets or the popular kief, a part of the cannabis plant, which is openly sold in shops.
- Rabat: Is the country’s capital and a top tourist destination (CNN named it 2013’s top travel destinations). With wide boulevards and outdoor cafes the city is pleasant. In here visitors can shop for carpets and leather and many handcrafted gifts, one of the best places to visit in Morocco
- Asilah: With popular seaside resorts town Asilah is a north coast paradise, with a very high historical and cultural background shown in its infrastructure, it’s a placed preferred for people that wants to spend some quiet time in front of the sea.
- High Atlas: Is a mountain that runs from the coast of Morocco to Alergia. Goes through Toubkal National Park (Morocco’s highest peak) and Jbel Toubkal. To start the climb of Toubkal, the Berber village Imlil is a good place. Is the tallest mountain range in North Africa, it offers outdoor recreation opportunities, tourists can do snow sports in the winter and hiking in the summer.